Very easy to make and stores very well in the freezer. This living chocolate is a huge boost to your health and magnesium levels so enjoy daily.
100g cacao butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup raw agave nectar
100g cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla powder
1. Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil in a double boiler taking care not to allow any water into the mixture.
2. Add the melted liquid to your blender and add the agave.
3. Slowly add the cacao powder and vanilla and blend on a very low speed until mixed.
4. All ingredients can be mixed by hand if you do not have a blender.
5. Pour into ice trays and allow to set in the freezer.
6. As an added taste you can add some healthy raw extras to your chocolate trays like lemon/orange zest, nuts and berries.
Click here to join us in the #ThinkEatThrive Community on Facebook
Discover what the Secrets to Success personalised program offers you.
Become a qualified Health Coach with the College I studied with, the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.