You become like the 5 people you spend the most amount of time with
Choose wisely who you surround yourself with because they do influence you and the results you are experiencing in your life are in part a result of who you have chosen to spend your precious time with.
If this is true then it is worth your time to take a good hard look at who you are spending your time with. Who are you allowing to influence you?
Who are your 5?
Write down a list of:
1. – who you follow on social media? Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
2. – what movies do you watch, tv shows, youtube, news reports
3. – what magazines do you buy, newspapers do you read, books that are next to your bed, on the coffee table or in eBooks
4. – what is that song that you just can’t get out of your head when you hear it – listen in a little closer to the lyrics and what they are saying to you. What are you tuning in to on the radio or podcasts
5. – who do you have around you at work, at school, in your family, friendships, sporting, networking and social circles. What do you discuss? What problems do you solve together and how are each of you uplifted by the interaction?
Recognise those who you have allowed into your list of 5 that are serving you and those that are not serving your desire to uplift your thoughts, unlimit your life and thrive.
If you have identified influencers that aren’t working for your higher good, then do some cleaning up.
Say no. I deserve better.
Give yourself permission now to unsubscribe, switch off, spend less time with, un-friend, unfollow, delete, close, walk away, stop showing up, quit.
You have a right to choose how much time you spend surrounding yourself with messages that influence the thoughts you think, the feelings you feel, the choices you make and the results you get in your life.
You have the right and responsibility to consciously choose who you spend your time with – whether that person be living, dead, imagined.
Always remember that you have the choice.
Choose carefully and choose with love.
Click here to join us in the #ThinkEatThrive Community on Facebook.
Discover what the Secrets to Success personalised program offers you.
Become a qualified Health Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.